Online registration has closed, but you can still register today (Friday) until 8pm at the Rattlin’ Packet Pickup Party at New Belgium Brewing. You can also still make a donation to Overland Mountain Bike Club using the Eventbrite form.
We are excited to announce the second annual 2017 Tooth or Consequences Mountain Bike Festival held in beautiful Northern Colorado. Tooth or Consequences is a multi-day mountain bike extravaganza featuring a Friday evening Packet Pickup Party, an Enduro Race on Saturday, and the infamous 40 in the Fort Endurance MTB Race on Sunday, plus a whole bunch more MTB fun! New this year, 2 person team categories for both the 1 and 2 lap 40 in the Fort races…see details below.
For those who aren’t into racing, but want to enjoy the festivities and local trails; we will be recommending non-competitive routes for all ability levels. So bring your wheels and come experience some of the awesome riding opportunities in Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming. If you are in to volunteering, this event cannot happen without the support of our wonderful volunteers. Please consider volunteering for one or more of the events. It’s a lot of fun!
Rattlin’ Packet Pickup Party, Friday, July 21, 2017, 2PM – 8PM
This event starts Friday afternoon at the world famous and newly renovated New Belgium Brewery. Come pickup your race packet(s), hang out at the New Belgium patio, have some beer and food and check out our festival sponsors. There will be a carnival-like atmosphere to kick off the festival weekend, with rides and other MTB activities to make sure that everyone has a good time.
- Location: New Belgium Brewing, 500 Linden Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524
The Screamin’ Beaver Enduro, Saturday, July 22, 2017, Race Start: 11AM
The second annual “Screamin’ Beaver Enduro” promises to be even more fun and exciting this year. This staged event will offer up plenty of exciting technical racing for riders and spectators alike. This could be a pretty rowdy event, so cowbells and heckling are highly encouraged! The name says it all… It’s gonna be fast! It’s gonna be fun! It’s gonna be exciting! This race will highlight three of the most exhilarating descents in the area.
- 4 Categories: Pro Men, Sport Men, Pro Women, Sport Women, Juniors Under 18
- Pricing: $85 for all Over 18, $70 for Juniors Under 18. (early registration discounts available.)
- Enduro Race Start Time: 11AM
- Location: Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch, Red Feather Lakes, CO
- Camping: Please contact Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch directly at 970-881-2450
40 in the Fort, Sunday, July 23, 2017, Race Start: 6AM – 4PM
For those looking for a serious challenge, come experience one of Colorado’s toughest mountain bike races. This difficult course covers 20 miles and 4,500 vertical feet of some of NoCo’s finest singletrack. Rocks, roots, steep climbs, fast descents, stunning sceneryfast and flowy, tight and techie you’ll find it all on this course. Print out the 40 in the Fort Course Map. Featuring a two lap 40-mile or a single lap 20-mile option, there is something available for anyone looking to challenge themselves on a mountain bike. See the Route.
This year there are 2 person team options for both the one and two lap races. Team racers start at the same time, ride concurrently and both times are added together to determine the final placing. Just sign up as an individual and add your team name and teammates name to your registration. We will pair you up in the timing system.
- 2 Lap Race – 7 Categories: Pro Men, Sport Men, Pro Women, Sport Women, Juniors Under 18, Single Speed and Team.
- 1 Lap Race – 5 Categories: Men, Women, Junior Under 18, Single Speed and Team.
- Pricing: 2 Lap Race: $75 for all Over 18, $60 for Juniors Under 18. 1 Lap Race: $65 for all Over 18, $50 for Juniors Under 18. (early registration discounts available.)
- 40 in the Fort Race Start Time: 6AM with final rollout by 7AM.
- Location: Lory State Park, 708 Lodgepole Drive, Bellvue, CO 80512
- Race Director: Andy Tomaszewski (Overland MTB Club President)
- Assistant Race Director: Kristin Eagle (mtbtime)
- Friday Packet Pickup Party: http://overlandmtb.club/2017-ToC-Packet-Pickup-Party/
- Screamin’ Beaver Enduro: http://overlandmtb.club/2017-ToC-SB-Enduro/
- 40 In The Fort: http://overlandmtb.club/2017-ToC-FITF/