—Overland Mountain Bike Association presents Tooth or Consequences—
And…Registration opens TODAY, April 1st!
Want more deets? Read on…
Overland Mountain Bike Association will present Tooth or Consequences Mountain Bike Race and Outdoor Festival, now in its 8th year, taking place at Lory State Park on September 28-29, 2019. Featuring two days of fun with racing, bike demos, live music, food, and a free family-friendly outdoor festival, Tooth or Consequences is a Northern Colorado classic. Festivities will be held at Soldier Canyon Picnic Area in Lory State Park on Saturday and Sunday. Race event will be held Saturday, September 28th.
Race information: the entire course consists of 7 timed stages on closed trails throughout Lory State Park & Horsetooth Mountain Open Space with un-timed transition stages
- Three climbing stages – totaling approximately 5 miles & 2200′.
- Three descending stages – totaling approximately 6.5 miles & 3000′.
- 1 ‘tweener stage –3.5 miles, 1300′ descent and 400’.
- Total Time for timed stages: 1.5 – 3 hours
- Total Time for the complete course: 3 – 5 hours
Race entry is $120. Race limited to 250 riders. For more information visit http://tocmtbfest.com/